RACING POSTPONED UNTIL TOMORROW SATURDAY AT 6PM
With light rain continuing to fall all morning and more rain forecast for this afternoon, a decision has been made to postpone tonight's meeting until tomorrow night Saturday 7th at the same time.
Gates open 4pm
Racing at 6pm
Fingers crossed for a break in the weather